|Job Title:||Geography Teacher|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£130 - £190 per day + MPS according to experience|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2017 16:07|
The school is a new building and although located in outer London is accessible in less than 30 minutes from Central London stations. We have recently successfully placed several teachers at this school for short and long term assignments and without exception they praise the school as an excellent workplace with motivated learners.
The school is in the top 56 schools in national performance tables when compared to similar schools and has consistently been rated Outstanding by Ofsted in recent years. It is vital that applicants have a sound subject knowledge.
A proven track record of raising and maintaining attainment in schools is preferred, as is a strong classroom management skill set. Both NQTs from leading teacher training provision and more experienced classroom practitioners looking to drive forward in their careers would be welcome to apply, however we would expect excellent references to be available.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a proven track record and clear experience in raising achievement with pupils of all abilities
* Have a passion for their subject
* Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to their full potential
* Have an unrelenting focus on the learning experience of all their classes
* Willingness to take part into after-school and in school productions is an essential
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Submit CV without delay.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Geography Teacher Barnet
£140 - £200 per day + depending on exp
Geography Teacher - Hackney
£120 - £200 per day
Geography Teacher - East London
East London, London
£140 - £200 per day
Geography Teacher - Watford - Urgent!
£160 - £240 per day
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£180 - £200 per day