Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
EYFS Teacher. Merton *Jan 2019*
|Job Title:||EYFS Teacher. Merton *Jan 2019*|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Oct 31, 2018|
-January 2019 start
-Full time role
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an EYFS teacher in Merton.
This is long term role commencing from January 2019 covering until the end of the academic year.
This role is available as the current teacher will be leaving to start a KS2 role from January.
Some benefits of the school include:
- A strong, strategic professional development program for all teaching staff.
- A well established and resourced school
- Modern facilities,
- Strong community support
- The school values and acknowledge the skills, energy and commitment of all employees.
"Our school continues to guide our efforts to deliver improved outcomes for all students within a supportive school environment. The vision reflects our values and beliefs about education and community."(KS1 Leader)
If you are an EYFS teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: email@example.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job