EYFS Teacher- Havering, september start
|Job Title:||EYFS Teacher- Havering, september start|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + MPS according to experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 14:53|
A havering based primary school are seeking an EYFS teacher for September 2017. The successful candidate will join an experienced and high calibre team of EYFS teachers.
This role is on going until the end of the academic year so applicants must be seeking long term work.
* have the dedication to inspire children of all abilities
* experience within a classroom environment
* be someone whose passion will help contribute to the overall ethos of the school
* have strong classroom management skills
* have an excellent knowledge of teaching literacy and numeracy
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a qualified EYFS Teacher (either experienced or NQT) please apply directly, or send your CV to email@example.com FAO Emily McGill.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EYFS Teaching Assistant- Part time, Barnet
£60 - £80 per day
Year 4 teacher- South London, October start
South London, London
£160 - £200 per day
Year 1 Teacher- Watford- October start
£120 - £200 per day + depending on experience
Year 1 Teacher in Barnet -Immediate start
£27819 - £46365 per annum
Experienced Key Stage Primary Teacher for Immediate Start
£120 - £200 per day