EYFS/Nursery - West London ( September start)
|Job Title:||EYFS/Nursery - West London ( September start)|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day + QTS SUPPORT IF REQUIRED|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 16:52|
This is a long term role seeking either a NQT or QTS with a minimum of a years experience of working in a similar role.
This is an exciting teaching opportunity in a welcoming school where inclusion is key to the school's ethos. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in both EYFS and KS1.
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one ASAP
To learn more about this role please get in touch with Emily McGill ASAP on 0207 272 7070.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's