English Teacher - Ealing
|Job Title:||English Teacher - Ealing|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 10:53|
This is a great opportunity for a well-qualified graduate of English to teach highly motivated, talented girls throughout the school up to A-level and Oxbridge entrance.
We can confirm that this school is "all about the teaching experience". Policy and procedure is firmly established within the school such that staff feel supported through a clear vision from the Head and a consistent presence from the leadership team. GCSE results are generally excellent and the English department witnessed a successful 2017 - 79% A*to D.
Some of the school benefits include:
* commitment to professional development within school and via the Girls Day School Trust's network of 25 schools
* a convenient location in Ealing, with excellent transport links (Ealing Broadway mainline, underground and Cross rail)
* GDST enhanced salary scale and benefits, including discounts of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
Closing date: Monday 19th March (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
All candidates coming through A*Star Teachers will be subject to the safeguarding checks as standard in UK schools. It is therefore vital that those applying are in possession of an up-to-date DBS/police clearance.
Interviews will take place ASAP!
For further information please contact Ken in the secondary team on 0207 272 7070 or email email@example.com.
All interested candidates will need to provide a minimum of two references that point towards outstanding achievement in the classroom in term of raising and exceeding attainment.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's