Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
English Teacher -Brent - January 2019
|Job Title:||English Teacher -Brent - January 2019|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Oct 30, 2018|
Our client at A Star Teachers is offering an exciting new opportunity in a Secondary School located in Brent for an English Teacher to join their fantastic team.
This role is open to NQTs, as well as experienced teachers and is term time only.
Some of the Benefits the school has to offer:
* Well-equipped classrooms with an abundance of facilities.
* A supportive SLT.
* Free designated staff parking.
* Excellent Transport Links.
* Excellent rates of pay.
If you are an English Teacher available for a term only role please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job