DT Teacher - Harrow - September
|Job Title:||DT Teacher - Harrow - September|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 14:15|
- Full time role from September
- £160 - £230 Daily rates
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Design Technology Teacher to join one of our most sought after schools! This is a Full time role up from the first week of September the school are keen on a resistant materials specialist. However they are open to experienced DT Teachers with other specialists.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* Excellent transport links. Situated minutes away from the nearest underground station.
* Well-resourced DT Department.
* Supportive colleagues.
* A structured behaviour management policy implemented consistently and supported by the senior leadership team.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Spencer on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Spencer@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's