Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Design Technology Teacher
|Job Title:||Design Technology Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £160 per hour|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||Aug 07, 2019|
Design and Technology Teacher
- D&T Teacher
- Up to £140 per day
- Excellent transport links
Design and technology teacher required for a post in a Barking secondary school.
The College has excellent facilities and resources with supportive colleagues, a strong staff team and a great atmosphere within a welcoming working environment.
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current CRB or willingness to undertake one
* Is owned and run by teachers for teachers
* Genuine top rates of pay from £120 to £160+
* Negotiated wages for 'star teachers' (subject specialism and experience)
* Hassle free support for QTS and the 4 year rule
* Professional development based on your needs
A*Star is short-listing candidates immediately - don't hesitate, send your CV now!
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job