|Job Title:||Chemistry Teacher|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£160 - £220 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 15:15|
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding and inspirational Teacher of Chemistry;
- Be committed to continually improving their teaching and learning;
- Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
- Have the belief that every student can be successful;
- Have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
As a key member of the Science department you will contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and learning across the Academy which will enthuse and motivate students and bring out the best in them.
The role is to start in September 2018 and to join a supportive and successful Science Department to teach across the age and ability range of the school. Students follow the Edexcel syllabus at GCSE, and A Level. The Science department achieves outstanding results at FCSE, GCSE and A Level and classes are taught in ability groups from year 7 onwards!
Some of the benefits the school has to offer:
*An outstanding professional development programme,
*A successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team and
*An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
*Onsite parking available
*Excellent daily rates!
For the right candidate with the desired qualifications and experience, there is an opportunity for a leadership position.
If you are passionate about innovative education and are ready for a new challenge please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: Secondary@astarteachers.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's