Biology Teacher, October or sooner!
|Job Title:||Biology Teacher, October or sooner!|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £220 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anna Affram|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 16:18|
At KS3, 93% of the students are making 5 levels of progress. At KS4, students have a choice between three pathways. The most popular one being GCSE Separate Science following the OCR specification and providing students with three separate GCSE grades. The school also offers a GCSE core and additional science or an entry level.
The school is well served by numerous bus services which will take you to the main tube stations (central line/ district line) in less than 15 minutes. It has recently been refurbished as it was part of the B.S.F project so it will provide you with a world class learning environment for both staff and students.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a proven track record and clear experience in raising achievement with pupils of all abilities
* Have a passion for their subject
* Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to their full potential
* Have an unrelenting focus on the learning experience of all their classes
To be considered please apply today!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's