As a Registered Body with the Criminal Records Bureau (now known as DBS - The Disclosure and Barring Service) since 2007, A*Star Teachers have extensive experience in processing DBS application forms. We act as an intermediary between the DBS and employing organisations, charities and individuals, providing a fast and efficient DBS service throughout London.
The benefits to you of using A*Star Teachers:
- Our professional service saves you time and money
- No minimum order
- Competitive pricing structure
- Fast, friendly service from our knowledgeable team
- Ongoing support throughout the DBS process
- On-line tracking of all applications
- Strict confidentiality
What Is A DBS?
A DBS is a document containing information held by the police and government departments and is used by employers and voluntary organisations to make safer recruitment decisions.
Are There Different Types Of Disclosures?
Yes, there are two types:
- Standard DBS
- Enhanced DBS
Anyone who has regular contact with children and/or vulnerable adults in their working environment must have an Enhanced DBS.
A*Star Teachers Can Now Provide Electronic DBS Applications
Some of the benefits of using an electronic system are:
- Speed:- We operate the fastest possible DBS checking service in the UK as our DBS checks are processed electronically. The DBS accept applications within the one hour and start processing the applications straight away. Currently 85% of all enhanced disclosures are back in our clients hands in between 14 days.
- Accuracy:- Our error rates are under 0.1%. The Disclosure and Barring Service wrote to us in May 2012 congratulating us on our consistent low error rate performance
- Postage costs/delays eliminated:- Our services are totally online and are our computer systems are directly linked with the Criminal Records Bureau.
For information on the application process of DBS' please contact our Compliance team on 0207 272 7070 or email email@example.com